Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Distal: again?!

 
 The temperature dropped.
The sun sparkled off the snow.
I raced outside to take better photos of my handspun shawl...
Distal.

 About 14 photos later, my camera stopped working.

It was too cold!

(my hands, without mitts, got a little cracked, too.)

So here it is, about -14C (9F), warmed up from -21C this morning.
 Look---there I am, shooting the photo!


Happy Hanukah!
Stay warm. :)

PS: Last night was the first night of Hanukah.  Not only did our twins sing the blessings (first time!) but they sang two songs that they learned at school, too.  It was great!  Almost as great as the wooden train set they got as a present...but not quite...

PPS: And the takeout fish & chips (fried in oil) was pretty good, too.  That was Mommy's gift!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home