Sunday, August 14, 2011

Baby Want Ads

I'm cute, available, and 9 lbs.
Pick me up.
(Pick up line courtesy of the professor and his 9 lb date, Sam. Here, Sam is two timing with his brother and me...yes, slings are a lifesaver with twins.)

Active twins seek well-rested playmates. Parents need not apply.



Want to save the earth? Do more laundry. Cloth diapers are a great choice for us--economical, ecologically friendly AND?
(Joanne adds: incredibly time intensive with twins...this is the closest I've gotten to fiber arts or textile creativity of any kind since the babies were born June 1. I hope this changes some day...)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Glad to hear things are going well; I've been wondering. I also used cloth diapers...didn't see what everyone fussed about. Cloth diapers on twins, though, might be a different story!
Hang in there! I hear (from other parents of twins) that someday they will entertain each other.

August 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Glad to see an update - keep grabbing those naps whenever, however!
We used cloth diapers, too, and loved them but double that would be a lot of laundry. We had terry cloth nappies from England, very thick and absorbent but the baby almost needed the next size clothes!

August 18, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cloth diapers were wonderful til a drought hit our arid climate which made any laundry a bit of a challenge.

Lovely handknits!!

I'll sleep in tomorrow for you. :-)

August 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger annmarie said...

at least your sense of humor hasn't gone down the drain along with the laundry water. ;)

August 24, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home