Thursday, August 12, 2010

a deal

Teaching 4 days a week and having two sets of houseguests (it was three sets last weekend--we even used the living room sofa bed) has kept me from posting...but I miss you!

Just noticed today that Knit Green is on sale over at Amazon.com! 42% off of the list price. Click on the book cover over on the right column of the page if you're interested. So, if you've been thinking about buying the book for yourself or as a gift, now would be a good moment. I don't control the pricing in any way, and earn the same (very small) amount per book regardless. I just can't resist telling you about a deal...

I'm off to Neepawa on Saturday to go to their sheep show. Hopefully I squeeze in another post-with photos-before or after I leave. In the meanwhile, thank you for all those nice comments about my newly painted porch steps. The professor did a great job and I love the color every time I step out. It makes my porch feel all new and fashionable! More to come soon, I hope.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Robson said...

I also spotted Knit Green this morning at the Waterstone's in Glasgow. That's the Glasgow in Scotland.

August 19, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home