Sunday, February 17, 2008

co-o-kie! cookie cookie cookie


I plan to post something with content soon, really. In the meanwhile, I heard a hilarious interview on NPR this week with Cookie Monster. Not statisfied with the radio-only version, (even my imagination has its limits), I felt it was completely necessary to share this online video of my favorite monster with you.

Click Here to laugh with my favorite monster. (Oh, and I'm beginning to consider eating microphones, sardine ice cream, and other treats myself. The diet has stalled out a bit after a maximum loss of 9 lbs, got to go back to the stair climbing, and I'm dreaming of dessert...) I broke down and ate my fill Friday night to Saturday night. Glazed chicken with carrots, potatoes, and sweet potatoes along with a prune and plum/apple chutney sauce, salad, challah, and apple crumble for dinner, French toast for Saturday morning breakfast, sushi and stuffed grape leaves for lunch, and fabulous pasta leftovers for dinner. Uh oh, as Cookie Monster would say. Let's just say that 9 lbs of loss was an all-time best?!

1 Comments:

Blogger cyndy said...

oh yum!

...and now you have gone and made me hungry!

February 18, 2008 at 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home