Thursday, October 05, 2006

the secret's out!

I'm bad at keeping secrets, especially when it's exciting news...it's hard to hold it in. Many times, I'm asked not to show images of designs or talk about articles until they're published and that's so hard!

However, now that Vogue Knitting has published its Holiday issue Table of Contents, the cat's out of the bag. Check out this link to Vogue Knitting and scroll down to look at the left side of the page.

Yup, that's my article there. I'm just about quivering! I feel as though I've hit the big time...(in the knitting world, that is) On the newsstand October 17th!

Several people have emailed or sent comments to me about the marigold dyeing--thank you! I hope I've answered all your questions. Now I wanted to celebrate this big milestone in my knitting/writing life with you.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who would have known that marigolds would yield such a rich color! and congrats on the article, i cant wait to read it.

October 5, 2006 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Joanne, that is such exciting news, congratulations, will write more later, many thanks for email. Hope this comment reaches you. Wendy.

October 5, 2006 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Congratulations on the VK article, Joanne. That's exciting news!

October 5, 2006 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Yay Joanne!

October 5, 2006 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Woo hoo Joanne!!! I can't wait to read it!

October 5, 2006 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Joanne!! Very exciting! I'll be stalking the magazine guy at B&N waiting for it to come out!

October 5, 2006 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Joanne! I can't wait to read your article.

October 5, 2006 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger CatonsvilleCats said...

Great news!

October 6, 2006 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Kristin Nicholas said...

It is such a total thrill to be in that magazine, isn't it? I'll look for it soon. Congrats - Kristin

October 7, 2006 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Conga rats on article! I already skimmed it, and didn't even realize it was yours!

October 19, 2006 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home