Monday, May 01, 2006

New and Exciting!

I've got a new pattern, featuring the photogenic baby Molly, up on Magknits !
Also, my kind web designer brother-in-law has updated my pattern page on my website..Now I look like a real professional... Here's the link:
http://www.joanneseiff.com/Designs.html

Thank you to Ben and his company, fourth floor equipment company! I appreciate your hard work. (I know it was hard work because it takes a lot of time to get me all gussied up:)

Last but not least, I got gussied up this past weekend in the new stole for my youngest brother's wedding. Congratulations to the newest Seiff couple! They're all married now and off on the honeymoon.

Whew, that's a lot of gushing..sorry for the lack of pictures. I'm all wiped out from trying to put in all these links.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Thanks, Mel! I think the new pattern page is really spiffy and I'm excited and appreciative for it. As for the wedding, well, I don't have a picture of me in the shawl. I have very few photos--my husband didn't take many, and well, since I wasn't in the wedding (a long story) I don't think the photographer shot many photos of me either. I'll bring the shawl to the MSW party if I can remember!

May 3, 2006 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home